- 2 large (about 350g each) Eggplants
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Moroccan Seasoning
- 300 g Coles Lamb Mince
- 1/2 cup Basmati Rice
- 3/4 cup Coles Brand Italian Tomato Passata
- 1/2 cup Beef Stock
- 100 g Feta, crumbled
- Spray Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan. Halve eggplants lengthways. Cut a 1cm-wide border around the edge of each eggplant half. Score within the border in a diamond pattern. Use a melon baller or teaspoon to scoop out the flesh. Chop.
- Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion for 5 mins or until soft. Add the garlic and Moroccan seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 30 secs. Add the chopped eggplant. Cook for 5 mins or until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until mince changes colour. Stir in rice, passata and stock. Season.
- Place the eggplant shells on a lightly greased oven tray, and fill with the mince mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 45 mins. Uncover, sprinkle with feta and spray with olive oil. Cook for a further 15 mins or until the eggplant is tender and the top is golden. Top with coriander